- I. Introductory Programmes :
- II. Intermediate Programmes :
- III. Specialist Programmes :
- An Introduction to Securitisation
- Islamic Finance & Sukuk
- Collateral Management
- Commodities - An Introduction
- Commodities - Trading and Investment Strategies
- Corporate Actions - An Introduction
- Corporate Actions - Operational Challenges
- Corporate Governance and Culture
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Operations
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Pricing, Applications & Features
- Derivative Credit Risk - Analysis and Management
- Exotic Options
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Inflation-linked bonds and structures
- International Repo: Instrument, Use, Management and Market
- Measuring and Mitigating Counterparty Risk
- Securities Lending & Borrowing
- Trading and Hedging Short-Term Interest Rate Risk
- Trading the Yield Curve with Interest Rate Derivatives
- ICMA Executive Education Skills Courses :
- In-house training :
- Trainer profiles :
- Trainer publications :
- Affiliations :
- The ICMA Centre, University of Reading, UK :
- List of Certificate and Diploma holders :
Date: 1-2 May 2013
International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Limited
23 College Hill
London EC4R 2RP
A Sales and Marketing training course for capital market sales people. The focus will be on acquiring sales skills for selling debt, equity and derivative instruments to an institutional client base. It aims to develop market-leading client acquisition and retention skills. The course covers both core telephone selling skills and client meeting skills. The course will acknowledge the natural conflicts in the dealing room and the inter-dependency between sales, trading and new issues and its importance in delivering a strong Capital Markets performance. Knowing your customers and treating them fairly will be a key concern.
To download the brochure, please click here.
ICMA Members: £1,000.00 + 20% VAT each
Non-members: £1,300.00 + 20% VAT each
For group bookings we offer discount scales of:
2-4 candidates – 5% discount each*
5+ candidates – 10% discount each*
*Please note that discounts are applied by way of a refund to the organisation when registration has closed and the final number of candidates from the firm has been determined.
Course materials will be provided to candidates in electronic format prior to the start of programme. Please ensure that you have access to this document during the course by either printing off a copy or by downloading it on your laptop, iPad or Tablet.
Should you require a hard copy of the course materials, there is a charge for printing off and sending the course materials to the training venue. Please contact email@example.com a minimum of two weeks before the course start date for further details on this.Delegate fees are payable, in advance of the course start date, by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or on receipt of an invoice.
If you have any queries, please contact a member of the ICMA Events team on +44 20 7213 0310.
“Our team was very satisfied with the course, and even today, weeks after attending the course, we are all still using the practical skills that we learnt on the course on a daily basis. The trainer’s teaching style was very good, integrating his experience and stories into the training.”
Damien Poelhekke, Rabobank International, Equity Sales
“I really enjoyed this course and the practical training was a lot of fun. It was very valuable to listen to the recorded telephone audio and video presentations from everybody to learn how people interact with clients.”
Andrea Ridler, UniCredit Bank AG, Fixed Income Credit Sales
Successful Sales is an accredited course under the Solicitors Regulation Authority (formerly The Law Society's) CPD Scheme. Solicitors may claim 6 hours CPD credit for their attendance of the whole course.