- AGM and Conference 2013, Copenhagen :
- The Financial Transactions Tax - Impact on the European repo market and consequences for the financial markets :
- Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending Workshop, London :
- The Future of the Repo Market - an international conference, London :
- Regulatory Developments in Financial Markets - an ICMA seminar, Vienna :
- European Regulation: An Introduction for Capital Market Practitioners, London :
- Target 2 - Securities is coming, get ready! London :
- Understanding the ICMA Primary Market Handbook, London :
- ICMA Asset Management and Investors Council (AMIC) Meeting & Seminar
ICMA Asset Management and Investors Council (AMIC) Meeting & Seminar
Date and Venue
Date: 23 April 2013
Time: 08.45 - 17.00
Banque de France
31 rue Croix des Petits Champs
The ICMA meeting and seminar for the asset management community provided a unique opportunity to hear expert views on how the international industry is changing in response to regulatory and economic pressures. The event was presented by the Asset Management and Investors Council (AMIC) and was open to all professionals in the asset and wealth management industry.
The seminar included discussions on a wide range of topics including: the future of distribution, the future of the investment industry, the asset management industry’s role in funding the banks, long term investments, and hedge funds.
Robert Parker of Credit Suisse, who chairs the Asset Management and Investors Council, presented the AMIC work programme for 2013.
The ICMA Asset Management and Investors Council (AMIC) represents a broad range of international investors drawn from all sectors of the industry, including institutional asset managers, private banks, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. The AMIC Council meeting will be a one day conference open to international asset managers who review some of the major topics for the buy-side.