- AGM and Conference 2013, Copenhagen :
- TARGET2-Securities (T2S) is coming, get ready! London :
- Regulatory Developments in Financial Markets - an ICMA seminar, Vienna :
- Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending Workshop, Paris :
- Understanding the ICMA Primary Market Handbook, London :
- The 6th Annual bwf and ICMA Capital Markets Conference, Frankfurt :
- The 7th ICMA Primary Market Forum, London :
- ICMA Conference on Secondary Debt Capital Markets and Repo
ICMA Conference on Secondary Debt Capital Markets and RepoOrganised by the ICMA German Region
Date and Venue
Date: 16 April 2013
Time: 14.30 - 19.00
2013 shows little sign of a slowdown in the pace of regulatory reform in Europe’s financial markets. Among the items high on the regulatory agenda are new measures relating to ‘shadow banking’, which will affect the international repo market and and further progress on the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) expected to impact the secondary market trading of bonds.
The ICMA German region organised a half day conference in Frankfurt to provide members an opportunity to hear market experts and regulators give an update on what regulatory reforms in the pipeline will mean for the repo market in Europe and the future of OTC trading.