- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2015 :
- The 7th Annual bwf and ICMA Capital Markets Conference, Frankfurt :
- ICMA Roundtable: European Secondary Credit Market Liquidity, Paris :
- ICMA Conference - Bond markets: new products, new challenges, Milan :
- ICMA Workshop: Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending, London :
- ICMA Asia Primary Market Forum, Hong Kong :
- ICMA Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course, Frankfurt :
- ICMA Seminar on European Secondary Credit Market Liquidity and MiFID II and ICMA Lecture :
- Green Bond Principles: First Annual General Meeting & Conference, London :
- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2015 - Sir Nigel Wicks, London :
- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2015: Elizabeth Corley, London :
- ICMA Workshop: Bond syndication practices for compliance professionals and other non-bankers, London :
- ICMA Asset Management and Investors Council (AMIC) Meeting & Seminar, Amsterdam :
- ICMA & Clifford Chance seminar: an in-depth review of the GMRA, Singapore :
- The ICMA CBIC & The Covered Bond Report Conference, Frankfurt :
- ICMA European Repo Council Annual General Meeting :
- ICMA Annual General Meeting & Conference 2015 :
- European Regulation: An Introduction for Capital Market Practitioners, London :
- ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General Meeting
ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General MeetingDate: 22 January 2014
Hémicycle conference centre
1, rue du Fort-Thüngen
Hosted by Clearstream
The ICMA European Repo Council is the industry representative body that fashions consensus solutions to the emerging, practical issues in a rapidly evolving marketplace; and codifies best market practice. The discussions that take place at the ERC meetings underpin the strong sense of community and common interest that characterises the professional repo market in Europe.
The European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General Meeting, alongside formal business (including annual elections for the ERC Committee), will cover most aspects of the operation of the European repo markets, including recent regulatory and legal developments. This event will be hosted by Clearstream.
The list of candidates standing for election to the ERC Committe at the Annual General Meeting can be found here.
Presentations given at previous ERC meetings, including the minutes from the last ERC AGM held in March 2013, can be found here.
For queries regarding this event, please contact Leigh Anne Cooke.
The ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General Meeting is an accredited conference under the Solicitors Regulation Authority (formerly The Law Society's) CPD Scheme. Solicitors may claim 2 hours CPD credit for their attendance of the whole conference.