- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2014-2015 :
- Central Securities Depositories (CSD) Regulation – Mandatory Buy-ins & MiFID II update, Madrid :
- ICMA Asset Management and Investors Council (AMIC) Meeting & Seminar, London :
- ICMA Seminar: ‘Collateral is the new Cash’ and Central Securities Depositories Regulation, Zurich :
- ICMA Seminar: CSDR - Mandatory Buy-ins & Lecture with Mario Nava, European Commission, Brussels :
- ICMA ERC/Rule Financial webinar on Target2 Securities :
- ICMA Conference: MiFID II, CSDR and Secondary Bond Market Liquidity, Stockholm :
- ICMA Workshop: Bond syndication practices for compliance professionals and other non-bankers, London :
- The 8th ICMA Primary Market Forum, London :
- ICMA Seminar: Central Securities Depositories (CSD) Regulation - Mandatory Buy-ins, Paris :
- ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) General Meeting, London :
- ICMA Workshop: Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending, London :
- ICMA Seminar: Central Securities Depositories (CSD) Regulation - Mandatory Buy-ins, Frankfurt :
- ICMA Women's Network: Starting Out Event, London :
- ICMA Roundtable: SRI & Green Bond Investments: Moving Towards the Mainstream, Paris :
- Chris O'Malley's Bonds without Borders: Book launch for ICMA members, London :
- ICMA Annual Charity Ski Weekend 2015, Zermatt :
- Japan Securities Summit, London :
- The 7th Annual bwf and ICMA Capital Markets Conference, Frankfurt :
- ICMA Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course, Frankfurt :
- The ICMA CBIC & The Covered Bond Report Conference, Frankfurt :
- ICMA Annual General Meeting & Conference 2015 :
- ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General Meeting
ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General MeetingDate: 22 January 2014
Hémicycle conference centre
1, rue du Fort-Thüngen
Hosted by Clearstream
The ICMA European Repo Council is the industry representative body that fashions consensus solutions to the emerging, practical issues in a rapidly evolving marketplace; and codifies best market practice. The discussions that take place at the ERC meetings underpin the strong sense of community and common interest that characterises the professional repo market in Europe.
The European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General Meeting, alongside formal business (including annual elections for the ERC Committee), will cover most aspects of the operation of the European repo markets, including recent regulatory and legal developments. This event will be hosted by Clearstream.
The list of candidates standing for election to the ERC Committe at the Annual General Meeting can be found here.
Presentations given at previous ERC meetings, including the minutes from the last ERC AGM held in March 2013, can be found here.
For queries regarding this event, please contact Leigh Anne Cooke.
The ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General Meeting is an accredited conference under the Solicitors Regulation Authority (formerly The Law Society's) CPD Scheme. Solicitors may claim 2 hours CPD credit for their attendance of the whole conference.