- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2013-2014 :
- The Swedish Capital Market: Prospects for Borrowers and Investors – an ICMA Seminar, Stockholm :
- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2013 - Peter Praet :
- ICMA Annual Charity Ski Weekend 2014, Zermatt :
- ICMA European Repo Council (ERC) Annual General Meeting, Luxembourg :
- ACI and ICMA 2014 Economic Summit and New Year’s Event, Brussels :
- ICMA Professional Repo and Collateral Management Course, London :
- ICMA Capital Market Lecture Series 2014 - Martin Wheatley :
- ICMA and NCMF Annual Conference, Copenhagen :
- Market practice in Debt Capital Markets for Compliance Professionals - an ICMA Workshop, London :
- The ICMA CBIC & The Covered Bond Report Conference, Frankfurt :
- AGM and Conference 2014, Berlin :
- Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending Workshop, London :
- The 7th Annual bwf and ICMA Capital Markets Conference, Frankfurt :
- Japan Securities Summit
Japan Securities Summitorganised by Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) with the assistance of the International Capital Market Association (ICMA)
Date and Venue
Date: Tuesday, 5 February 2013
London EC2N 2AN
♦ Click here to download the presentations given at the summit.
♦ Click here to download the Event Guide.
♦ Click here to view the related press release.
The 2013 Japanese Securities Summit, held in London on 5 February, focused on the potential of Japanese securities and government bond markets for international investors.
The event was being organised by Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) with the assistance of the International Capital Market Association (ICMA). It featured presentations and panel discussions with the members of a high level delegation from Japan on the latest developments in Japanese securities markets, including the evolution of market infrastructure.
The programme included the following high level speakers:
- Martin Scheck, Chief Executive, ICMA
- Noriaki Shimazaki, Vice-Chairman & Chair of Self-regulation Board of Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA)
- Atsushi Saito, Group CEO, Japan Exchange Group, Inc
- Alderman Roger Gifford, The Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Paul Hunter, Executive Director, International Bankers Association
- Yusuke Kawamura, Deputy Chairman of the Institute, Daiwa Institute of Research
- Anthony Miller, Partner, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Alliance Group Japan
- Yutaka Fukushi, Managing Director, Head of ECM and Advisory, Mizuho International plc
- Satoshi Ohuchi, Director of Market Finance Division, Financial Bureau, Ministry of Finance, Japan
- Masao Asai, Co-Founding Partner, Capula Investment Management LLP
- Atsushi Mizuno, Vice Chairman, Credit Suisse Securities (Japan) Limited, Vice Chairman, Fixed Income Asia Pacific
- Tetsufumi Yamakawa, Managing Director, Barclays Securities Japan Limited
- Keiichi Hayashi, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the UK