- AGM and Conference 2013, Copenhagen :
- The Financial Transactions Tax - Impact on the European repo market and consequences for the financial markets :
- Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending Workshop, London :
- The Future of the Repo Market - an international conference, London :
- Regulatory Developments in Financial Markets - an ICMA seminar, Vienna :
- European Regulation: An Introduction for Capital Market Practitioners, London :
- Target 2 - Securities is coming, get ready! London :
- Understanding the ICMA Primary Market Handbook, London :
- Japan Securities Summit
Japan Securities Summitorganised by Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) with the assistance of the International Capital Market Association (ICMA)
Date and Venue
Date: Tuesday, 5 February 2013
London EC2N 2AN
♦ Click here to download the presentations given at the summit.
♦ Click here to download the Event Guide.
♦ Click here to view the related press release.
The 2013 Japanese Securities Summit, held in London on 5 February, focused on the potential of Japanese securities and government bond markets for international investors.
The event was being organised by Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) with the assistance of the International Capital Market Association (ICMA). It featured presentations and panel discussions with the members of a high level delegation from Japan on the latest developments in Japanese securities markets, including the evolution of market infrastructure.
The programme included the following high level speakers:
- Martin Scheck, Chief Executive, ICMA
- Noriaki Shimazaki, Vice-Chairman & Chair of Self-regulation Board of Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA)
- Atsushi Saito, Group CEO, Japan Exchange Group, Inc
- Alderman Roger Gifford, The Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Paul Hunter, Executive Director, International Bankers Association
- Yusuke Kawamura, Deputy Chairman of the Institute, Daiwa Institute of Research
- Anthony Miller, Partner, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Alliance Group Japan
- Yutaka Fukushi, Managing Director, Head of ECM and Advisory, Mizuho International plc
- Satoshi Ohuchi, Director of Market Finance Division, Financial Bureau, Ministry of Finance, Japan
- Masao Asai, Co-Founding Partner, Capula Investment Management LLP
- Atsushi Mizuno, Vice Chairman, Credit Suisse Securities (Japan) Limited, Vice Chairman, Fixed Income Asia Pacific
- Tetsufumi Yamakawa, Managing Director, Barclays Securities Japan Limited
- Keiichi Hayashi, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the UK