- ICMA Executive Education Courses :
- Financial Markets Foundation Course (FMFC)
- Introduction to Fixed Income (IFI)
- Introduction to Primary Markets (IPM)
- Financial Markets Foundation Course (FMFC) Online Programme
- Securities Operations Foundation Course (SOFC)
- Securities Operations Foundation Course (SOFC) Online Programme
- Fixed Income Certificate (FIC)
- Fixed Income Certificate (FIC) Online Programme
- Operations Certificate Programme (OCP)
- Primary Market Certificate (PMC)
- An Introduction to Securitisation
- Collateral Management
- Commodities - An Introduction
- Commodities - Trading and Investment Strategies
- Corporate Actions - An Introduction
- Corporate Actions - Operational Challenges
- Corporate Governance and Culture
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Operations
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Pricing, Applications & Features
- Derivative Credit Risk - Analysis and Management
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Inflation-Linked Bonds and Structures
- International Repo: Instrument, Use, Management and Market
- Islamic Finance & Sukuk
- Measuring and Mitigating Counterparty Risk
- Securities Lending & Borrowing - Operational Challenges
- The ICMA Guide to Best Practice in the European Repo Market
- Trading and Hedging Short-Term Interest Rate Risk
- Trading the Yield Curve with Interest Rate Derivatives
- ICMA Educational Workshops :
- Test your knowledge :
- ICMA Executive Education Online :
- ICMA Executive Education Specialist Programmes :
- In-house training :
- Diplomas :
- Scholarships :
- Trainer profiles :
- Trainer publications :
- Partnerships and affiliations :
- The ICMA Centre, University of Reading, UK :
- List of Certificate and Diploma holders :
- Contacts :
ICMA Executive Education Scholarship Programme Q&A
Q: What is it?
A: The ICMA EE Scholarship is a unique and valuable subsidy designed to lower the cost of attending ICMA EE open courses. The Scholarship Programme combines monetary value with educational benefit and the results may be career enhancing.
Q: Why are you doing it?
A: ICMA Executive Education courses set the benchmark for high quality fixed income financial training. We are committed to making ICMA EE public courses more accessible to a younger audience of future leaders. High quality financial training and executive education is highly valued by many firms and in these challenging economic times we want to do everything possible to assist our members in developing their employees’ skills.
Q: How does it work?
A: ICMA EE Scholarship delegates will receive a 50% subsidy applied to the existing member firm ICMA EE public course delegate rate. ICMA member firms already receive a 30% discount compared to non-member firms. In effect, an ICMA EE Scholarship delegate will actually pay 35% of the member rate and about 25% of the non-member rate.
Q: Who is eligible?
A: When you register for an ICMA EE public course, you must be an employee of an ICMA member firm and be aged 25 years or younger.
Q: Does it apply to all ICMA member firms?
A: Yes it applies to all ICMA member firms.
Q: Does it apply to all ICMA EE courses?
A: It applies to all ICMA EE public courses. It does not apply to bespoke courses or in-house training.
Q: Can I apply as many times as I want?
A: ICMA EE public courses are well attended and can be over-subscribed, so the number of ICMA EE Scholarship delegates for each public course will be limited.
Q: Will you also apply further multi delegate discounts?
A: We feel that the ICMA EE Scholarship programme is already heavily discounted, so further discounts will not be applied.
For a full list of courses available under the ICMA Executive Education Scholarship Programme, please click on the 'Course listing' tab at the top of the page.
If you require any further details regarding the programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.