- ICMA documentation :
- ICMA Product Information :
- Sovereign Debt Information :
- The UK Referendum on EU Membership :
- Information re Potential Changes in Eurozone Composition :
- FATCA information resources :
- Information on European Banking Union and Bank Structural Reform :
- ICMA Regulatory Grid and practical initiatives :
- Information on International Sanctions :
- Resolution Stays :
- Market Data :
- Practical Law Global Guides :
- Archive :
The resources section of the ICMA website brings together useful information, documents, links and data relevant to the cross-border financial markets.
I. Documentation complementing the Market Practice & Regulatory Policy section of the site:
- ICMA documentation
Direct links to ICMA's main documentation on sovereign bond markets, short-term markets, primary markets and secondary markets.
- Sovereign debt information
Includes consultation papers, information, links to official sources of data, FAQs, CACs and official annoucements re EU Sovereigns.
- The UK Referendum on EU Membership
Link to ICMA paper on the practivcal implications of Brexit for capital marlets and other useful information.
- FATCA information resources
Links to relevant papers.
- Information on European Banking Union and Bank Structural Reform
Links to relevant reports, papers and online articles.
- ICMA Regulatory Grid and practical initiatives
A regularly updated summary of new financial regulations affecting the cross-border securities market complemented by a quarterly summary of ICMA's practical initiatives.
- Information on International Sanctions
- Resolution Stays (NEW)
II. Other resources
a. Market Data
Quarterly data on the international debt capital markets.
- ISSA Financial Crime Compliance Principles for Securities Custody and Settlement
Media Statement, 4 September 2015
ISSA Newsletter, 4 September 2015
Document "Financial Crime Compliance Principles"
- Practical Law Global Guides published by Thomson Reuters
Global guides on Capital Markets; Doing Business in...; Finance; Private Client; Restructuring and Insolvency; Structured Finance & Securitisation; Tax Litigation; and Tax on Transactions.
- IHS Quarterly Report which provides diverse global market and economic information