- ICMA documentation :
- Sovereign Debt Information :
- FATCA information resources :
- Information on European Banking Union and Bank Structural Reform :
- ICMA Regulatory Grid and practical initiatives :
- Information on International Sanctions :
- Market Data :
- Practical Law Multi-jurisdictional guides :
- Capital Markets Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Doing Business in... Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Finance Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Private Client Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Restructuring and Insolvency Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Structured Finance and Securitisation Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Archive :
The resources section of the ICMA website brings together useful information, documents, links and data relevant to the cross-border financial markets.
I. Documentation complementing the Market Practice & Regulatory Policy section of the site:
- ICMA documentation
Direct links to ICMA's main documentation on sovereign bond markets, short-term markets, primary markets and secondary markets.
- Sovereign debt information
Includes consultation papers, information, links to official sources of data, FAQs, CACs and official annoucements re EU Sovereigns.
- FATCA information resources
Links to relevant papers.
- Information on European Banking Union and Bank Structural Reform
Links to relevant reports, papers and online articles.
- ICMA Regulatory Grid and practical initiatives
A regularly updated summary of new financial regulations affecting the cross-border securities market complemented by a quarterly summary of ICMA's practical initiatives.
- Information on International Sanctions
II. Market Data
Quarterly data on the international debt capital markets.
Markit iBoxx™ end of day bond indices and monthly charts of the data.
- Multi-jurisdictional guides published by Practical Law
Multi-jurisdictional guides on Capital Markets; Doing Business in...; Finance; Private Client; Restructuring and Insolvency; Structured Finance & Securitisation; and Tax on Transactions.