ResourcesI. ICMA Documentation
- ICMA documentation:
Direct links to ICMA's main documentation on sovereign bond markets, short-term markets, primary markets and secondary markets.
- Sovereign debt information:
Includes consultation papers, information, links to official sources of data, FAQs, CACs and official announcements re EU Sovereigns.
- Frequently Asked Questions on Repo
- FAQs for ICMA members only:
Frequently asked questions about ICMA's rules and recommendations for the secondary market.
II. ICMA reports
- Reports and papers published by ICMA.
III. ICMA product information
- ICMA's member services are available to non-members via paid annual subscriptions.
IV. ICMA Update for Members
- Regular update on our activities for ICMA members.
V. Conference calls for ICMA members
- Information on upcoming calls and recordings of previous calls. ICMA members only.
IV. Other information
VII. Market Data
Quarterly data on the international debt capital markets.
VIII.Practical Law Global Guides
- ICMA members are invited to access the complete Practical Law Global Guides published by Thomson Reuters.