- ICMA documentation :
- ICMA Product Information :
- Sovereign Debt Information :
- Information re Potential Changes in Eurozone Composition :
- FATCA information resources :
- Information on European Banking Union and Bank Structural Reform :
- ICMA Regulatory Grid and practical initiatives :
- Information on International Sanctions :
- Resolution Stays :
- Market Data :
- Practical Law Global Guides :
- Archive :
The resources section of the ICMA website brings together useful information, documents, links and data relevant to the cross-border financial markets.
I. Documentation complementing the Market Practice & Regulatory Policy section of the site:
- ICMA documentation
Direct links to ICMA's main documentation on sovereign bond markets, short-term markets, primary markets and secondary markets.
- Sovereign debt information
Includes consultation papers, information, links to official sources of data, FAQs, CACs and official annoucements re EU Sovereigns.
- FATCA information resources
Links to relevant papers.
- Information on European Banking Union and Bank Structural Reform
Links to relevant reports, papers and online articles.
- ICMA Regulatory Grid and practical initiatives
A regularly updated summary of new financial regulations affecting the cross-border securities market complemented by a quarterly summary of ICMA's practical initiatives.
- Information on International Sanctions
- Resolution Stays (NEW)
II. Market Data
Quarterly data on the international debt capital markets.
- Practical Law Global Guides published by Thomson Reuters
Global guides on Capital Markets; Doing Business in...; Finance; Private Client; Restructuring and Insolvency; Structured Finance & Securitisation; and Tax on Transactions.
- IHS, a member of ICMA, is the leading provider of diverse global market and economic information.
To access IHS's latest Quarterly report, click here.
V. ISSA Financial Crime Compliance Principles for Securities Custody and Settlement
ISSA has published its 17 Principles for adoption by the securities services industry at large. Click on the links below to download the related documents:
- Media Statement, 4 September 2015
- ISSA Newsletter, 4 September 2015
- Document "Financial Crime Compliance Principles"