The AMIC Secretariat manages several working groups. The AMIC invites only buy-side members to its various sub-committees/working groups.
- The AMIC Corporate Governance Working Group.
- The AMIC Primary Market Working Group.
- The AMIC Risk Management Working Group.
- The AMIC Securitisation Working Group.
- The AMIC Sustainable Finance Working Group.
- The AMIC Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) Task Force.
A number of ICMA working groups were built on the basis of a joint buy-side/sell-side membership from the start. These groups were formed with the help of AMIC members as well as contacts from industry experts.
- the AFME/ICMA joint Infrastructure Working Group (Infra WG)
- the ICMA Electronic Trading Council (ETC)
- the Green Bond Principles and Social Bond Principles Executive Committee (GBP SBP Executive Committee)