This virtual event presented an opportunity to hear from the UK Financial Conduct Authority, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Swiss National Bank and the European Central Bank about progress and the remaining challenges in the transition from LIBOR/IBORs to risk-free rates, international coordination, and key messages from the official sector for market firms in the run-up to the end of 2021.
- Paul Richards, Managing Director, Head of Market Practice and Regulatory Policy, ICMA Moderator
- Roman Baumann, Head of Money Market, Swiss National Bank
- Edwin Schooling Latter, Director of Markets and Wholesale Policy, UK Financial Conduct Authority
- Thomas Vlassopoulos, Deputy Director General Market Operations, European Central Bank
- Nathaniel Wuerffel, Head of Domestic Markets, Markets Group, Federal Reserve Bank of New York