The Human Side of Finance | Episode 4 | Humanising the Office
Welcome to episode 4 of the Human Side of Finance podcast series, brought to you by Humans in Finance and ICMA Future Leaders. In this podcast we interview thought leaders on workplace culture and design: Annie Coleman and Kursty Groves. Annie Coleman is Group Head of People & Culture at UniCredit, former Global Head of Culture at UBS Investment Bank, and has also held senior roles at Goldman Sachs, GAM investments and the London Stock Exchange. Kursty Groves is a workplace strategist, author on workplace design, and founder of Shape Work Life, a consulting firm that specialises in co-creating the best places to work.
1. I Wish I Worked There!, Kursty Groves
2. How Company Culture Shapes Employee Motivation, Harvard Business Review, by Lindsay McGregor and Neel Doshi
3. Rungway: an anonymous workplace advice platform
4. Designing Your Own Workspace Improves Health, Happiness and Productivity, University of Exeter research, by Dr Craig Knight
5. The Office Chronicles podcast series, Kursty Groves
Other episodes in the series:
Episode 1 | Is the grass greener on the other side?
Episode 2 | Can you find success and happiness in banking?
Episode 3 | Generation wars in banking – Fact or Fiction?
Episode 5 | Rebalancing Excess Masculinity in Finance